Greetings Florida FTC Teams, Volunteers, and Sponsors:
Please Read this update carefully and completely!
Our 2015-2016 FTC Kickoff was an incredible success! If you missed the Kickoff video you can find it here. Check out our Game Page for this year's Game Manual Part 2 and other important game-releated resources. If you have friends or family that were so impressed by this year's game that they want to start their own FTC team, check out our Start a Team page. Don't forget about all of our awesome outreach resources!
1. Important Dates
2. 2015-16 Season Event Schedule
3. Judging Changes for 2015-16 Season
4. 2015 FTC Technology Transition Grant Application
5. FTC Outreach Contest
6. Upcoming Outreach Opportunities
It's almost time!!
The FTC season will kick-off on September 12, 2015 with the announcement of the game objectives and rules. The will be very exciting season with significant changes. In February, 2015 FIRST announced that the FTC program will be switching to a new Android control system this season. Please make sure you ready about the exciting changes to the control system on the www.usfirst.org website.
1. FTC Registration Open– 2015-16 Season
2. Florida FTC Kick-off Events – September 12, 2015
3. ROBOTICON Tampa Bay
4. Upcoming Outreach Opportunities
This email contains important information about upcoming events and about the Florida FTC program:
1. Florida FTC Leadership Team
2. FTC Kick-off Event at Middleton High School – September 6, 2014
3. Rockwell Collins Florida Team Grants
Topics in this email include:
1. New Florida FTC Leadership Team
2. FTC Season Kickoff